This activity would be the last one after a whole week dedicated to this topic. I personally think that it is really motivating because the pupils must adopt an active role and also they will have to be responsible and honest.
Hi Elena! I think that you have become Healthy Sporty Crazy! No, actually I am pulling your leg! I really like your lesson plan. First of all because it a wonderful opportunity to work English in a integrative learning way, helping students to make connections across different subjects as P.E, Science and English for example. Secondly, I think that this activity reinforces the concepts (vocabulary, grammar...) while is awaking a healthy life style in children. Being student more conscious and responsible about what they have to do to improve their life quality. And healthy food and practicing sports is the best prescription without doubts! Thank you for sharing this material Good job, Captain Health :)
Hello Elena! As Luis, I also consider that you have become Healthy Sporty Crazy, but I love it. Until I saw it, I have never thought about the possibility of including ICT to an Sport class. For that reason I consider that your point of view is a very interesenting one.
Hi Elena!
ResponderEliminarI think that you have become Healthy Sporty Crazy!
No, actually I am pulling your leg!
I really like your lesson plan. First of all because it a wonderful opportunity to work English in a integrative learning way, helping students to make connections across different subjects as P.E, Science and English for example.
Secondly, I think that this activity reinforces the concepts (vocabulary, grammar...) while is awaking a healthy life style in children. Being student more conscious and responsible about what they have to do to improve their life quality. And healthy food and practicing sports is the best prescription without doubts!
Thank you for sharing this material
Good job, Captain Health :)
Hello Elena!
ResponderEliminarAs Luis, I also consider that you have become Healthy Sporty Crazy, but I love it.
Until I saw it, I have never thought about the possibility of including ICT to an Sport class. For that reason I consider that your point of view is a very interesenting one.
Well done!!!